Daily Roundup: April 15
By Beth Mechum
Story of the weekend was of course the Masters won by Australia’s Adam Scott. Tiger comes up short after an eventful and controversial Saturday. Will Leitch on the perils of being a child prodigy at the Masters. Looking forward to this week, today is Jackie Robinson Day. Keith Olbermann talks to “the” kid in “the” Jackie Robinson photo. The New Yorker’s Roger Angell on Robinson.
Other quick hits for April 15:
- Alex Len is leaving Maryland and entering the NBA Draft.
- Peter King’s Monday Morning QB.
- Povich Center Board member Scott Van Pelt in the newest “This is SportsCenter” commercial.
- Maryland alum John Ourand reports on the forthcoming SEC Network.
- On pain and pain management in the NFL.
- Weekly sports media column from Richard Deitsch.
- NPR takes a look at long-form digital storytelling.